Changing the Scenery
Bring them back to Kumali and observe as she tries to use them to make the stone.
|Shrubbery Bubble (6)|
|Fake Kill Credit for Spawn Tracking (10)|
DescriptionOr maybe de problem is dat we don't need regular reagents. Maybe we need something dat only comes from being transmuted.
Anything's worth a shot at dis point. Here is a recipe my old partner left behind.
He used to go out to de Slough and change de shrubs into bubbles, ya see.
Why, you might ask? 'Cause he loved transmuting everything. Part of de reason we never saw eye to eye.
Anyways, bring me back some of dose bubbles and we'll see if we can use dem to make dis stone.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.