Cracking the Surface
|Shard of Golden Beryl (20)|
Description<Checking your notes, the earthen mentions having prospected the jewels from a nearby mountain to the northwest.
Perhaps you can prospect the earth in that area to find more of those jewels and repair the shrine.>
Using the remainder, you are able to fill in the cracks of the center jewel, giving it a flush surface.
As you place the final jewel, a similar pulse of energy radiates from the shrine as the light in the area seems to draw into it. A strange glow now emanating from the shrine leads you to believe it is once again active.>
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.