The Shrine of the Sea
DescriptionThis next shrine is right here, in Tiragarde Sound.
According to the journal, the earthen mentions creating bluish hued jewels. I wonder if that's anything like the kyanite we have here.
Go and see if the shrine still stands. Hopefully it's still in a usable state.
I'll continue to study the journal for more information.
Seamlessly constructed with azure jewels placed just so in a radial pattern, collapsing towards a single point.
A single, empty point.>
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.