|Riverbud Seeds Planted (10)|
DescriptionWith everything that's been happening over in Drustvar, there's been a sudden surge of wildlife in the sound. Normally, I wouldn't care, but they've been eating all the riverbud!
If things don't improve soon, we could try thinning their numbers so they don't consume everything, but I'll consider that the last resort.
Instead, could you go plant some of these seeds to produce additional food for them?
The biggest mistake that most herbalists out here do is allow the riverbuds to blow out when harvested.
When you go to pick riverbud, you can't just rip them off the stem, or all the water will spill out. Instead, give them a twist first so they pinch the stem closed. Try it out!
RewardsYou will learn:
|Herbalism Technique: Riverbud (Rank 2)|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.