The Cliffspring River
Return to Thundris Windweaver in Auberdine with the Cliffspring River Sample.
|Cliffspring River Sample|
|Empty Sampling Tube|
DescriptionThe Cliffspring River has begun turning foul and corrupted. It empties into the Mist's Edge, and I fear the wash will affect Auberdine soon. I suspect the Blackwood furbolgs up-river are the cause of the taint, but I also suspect that they aren't the true root of it.
Take this sampling tube and go to the mouth of the river to our north. Proceed inland to the first waterfall and draw a sample from the pool there. You'll see a bridge overhead. Once you have a sample, return to me in Auberdine.
To our east is Felwood; it is the real source of this corruption, one that I have seen in times past. I predict this sample will confirm this. We might be able to enact a cure for it here, but in order to even try we will need assistance. When that time comes <name>, I hope you will be able to give the aid we need.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 150 reputation with Darnassus
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.