|Naga forces slain (40)|
|Objective 1 slain (10)|
DescriptionWe got the A.M.O.D. back together. It's a fine piece of equipment, but we're gonna have to give it a tune up. We don't want to end up digging shrapnel out of our rears. Lucky for us, there are a few naga camps remaining along with the giant that broke the gun in the first place. They'll be great for target practice. We'll deploy the A.M.O.D. just outside the building here. After we deploy, go man it. I'll have you fire a few rounds while I tune its gun. Everything'll be fine... unless it isn't.
Oh, and hey... good shooting!
|Spare Stabilizer Band||Nazmani Warplate Wargreaves|
|Loa Speaker's Trousers||Death-Pledged Legguards|
|Ritual Flayer's Legwraps|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 150 reputation with Talanji's Expedition
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.