|Enforcers questioned (3)|
|Lieutenant Sekal questioned|
|Bladeguard Gortok questioned|
|Lieutenant Dakanji questioned|
|Find someone willing to talk|
|Speak to Bladeguard Kaja|
DescriptionGeneral Jakra'zet cannot be trusted. He is up to something, but I do not know what. Any who question his actions earn demselves a trip to de sands. As long as he remains in power, my city will never be safe. Speak to his guards. See what you can find out, but be discreet. We do not want to alert Jakra'zet to our actions.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.