Fashion History and a Philosophy of Style
|Listen to Eliezer's manifesto on style.|
DescriptionGreetings, <name>. I am a fashion historian and I have astonishing advancements in tailoring, leatherworking, and blacksmithing that I must share with you. Why?
A true legend is only as good as their ability to form an epic silhouette on the battlefield and--let's be honest--this is not where you shine.
Speak to me again if you wish to learn.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.