Holding Our Ground
|Demons slain (10)|
|Injured Protector rescued (2)|
|Energy Crystal destroyed (3)|
|Thunder Totem Native rallied (3)|
|Demon Forces slain (10)|
|Incinerator Vythe slain|
DescriptionThough we anticipated a strong Legion presence, our attacks on their camps have angered their forces even further than anticipated. Our forces rally on both land and in the skies above Thunder Totem in an attempt to regain our footing. Do what you can to reduce their forces. Once we've secured Thunder Totem we'll begin our plan for a final attack.
The time is upon us, <name>. Our riders are ready. Let us show the Burning Legion the true strength of Highmountain.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Highmountain Tribe
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.