Tracking the Enemy
|First satyr tracks found|
|Second satyr tracks found|
|Third satyr tracks found|
DescriptionThe Idol may be stolen, but there is still hope.
While I was trapped at the shrine, I saw the satyr raiders make off with the relic. Their tracks will still be fresh.
With our heightened senses, we may still be able to pick up their trail.
We must follow their signs through the forest and recover the Idol!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.