|Defender Barrem cured|
DescriptionI thought Barrem was lost to us after the tragedy at Broken Shore, Light knows we lost far too many good soldiers just like him there.
I was shocked to see he was still alive when one of our patrols arrived carrying him. They found him floating in the sea with wounds that would kill any lesser draenei.
There is something about those wounds that resists everything we've done to treat them. Please, <class>, as a brother in the Light I ask you to do all that you can to help him to recover.
<You tell Barrem about his mentioning of T'uure in his sleep.>
I must have been dreaming of Alora, she was my cell mate in that accursed world the demons took me to. She told me she saw the crystal but never said much else.
I just hope she is still alive.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.