The Properties of Leystone
|Observe Alard's Work|
DescriptionI've never seen anything like this "leystone" ore. It's light, like mithril, but it carries much more of a magical energy... more even than saronite or elementium.
Let's try making something with it. How about a nice pair of gauntlets?
The explosion seemed to happen when I applied the flux.
No flux means no welding. That's a shame. Without the ability to weld, we're limited to crafting belts and bracers.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Introduction to Leystone Smithing|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.