|Broken and Battered Samophlange (Provided)|
DescriptionI think I really put my foot into that one - it looks like I might have knocked one of the load-bearing fluxors into the spokes of the deregulator gear. We can fix this, easy. I know an expert on triple-expansion piston drives who would love to get her hands on a samophlange. Take the broken samophlange to Wenikee Boltbucket, just south of Mor'shan Rampart, she'll patch 'er right up.
Hey, no need to walk - this gives me the perfect opportunity to test my personal people porter device!
Ah... but look at the way it moves when you handle it. And there's the sound of intricate gears inside. Oh my! I want to fix it and see what it does, don't you??
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.