|Ore-Bound Eye (Provided)|
DescriptionOddly enveloped within the felslate deposit is a humanoid eye.
It quivers with life. You get the sense that it would blink at you if it had an eyelid.
A mining expert should take a look at this.
Poor fool, she cut out her own eye and replaced it with a hunk of ore. That was the tipping point... she's completely fel-maddened now.
Learn from her mistake, <name>.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Mining Technique: Felslate Deposit|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.