|Masterwork Leystone Armguards|
|Demon Attack C Credit slain|
|Demon Attack D Credit slain|
DescriptionAs I'm sure you've deduced, all of the leystone recipes you know can be improved.
By learning to harness leystone's true potential, you can reduce the amount of material you use and still yield an equivalent result. Here, I'll show you.
We'll start, as one does, with the humble bracer. This particular piece of armor benefits from the addition of brimstone runes. See for yourself.
Leystone is a fickle metal. Its armguards benefit from the addition of brimstone, but to improve the production of shoulderpads? Enchanting dust. Helms benefit from uncarved gemstones. And so on.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Recipe: Leystone Armguards|
|Felsmith's Leystone Armguards||Felsmith's Infernal Brimstone|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.