|Masterwork Hatecoil Breastplate|
|Masterwork Hatecoil Pauldrons|
DescriptionThere may be a way to jump-start our research into leystone.
I've heard reports of naga camps down in Azsuna. If they've been in Azsuna for long enough, their smiths have certainly started experimenting with leystone themselves.
Be on the lookout for some leystone armor on the naga... ideally something more elaborate than a bracer.
The shoulderpads I should have figured out on my own, but their work on the breastplate really is remarkable.
Here, let me jot down a few patterns so you can make these yourself.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.