Befriending the Locals
DescriptionCommander, I believe it best for the safety of this outpost if we secure an ally. We've made contact with one of the outcast arakkoa, but he refused to make any promises of alliance without speaking to you first.
He called himself Dusk-Seer Irrizar. Could you go speak with him, commander?
You can find him just southwest of Veil Terokk.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.