Our Very Bones
|Pilfered Night Elf Bone (55)|
DescriptionYou seek the Tidestone of Golganneth?
Yes, I know where it lies. It is in a place to which I prefer not to return.
You may be of use to me. In the midst of this naga attack, those horrid fish-men flopped their way onto my lands and raided our graveyards. They steal the bones of our ancestors, and indeed, the very bones of my people.
Help me bring some solace to my people. Then I shall tell you more about the Tidestone.
<The prince stares intently into your eyes.>
Stay with me, <class>. I will help you find your Tidestone.
|Leywalker Leggings||Ruin-Stalker Breeches|
|Seaspray Leggings||Nar'thalas Legguards|
|Traitorous Robe||Nightglaive's Vest|
|Apostate's Hauberk||Traitor's Bane Breastplate|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 14,800 experience
- 150 reputation with Court of Farondis
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.