Wolf Training: The Garn
DescriptionI've got one last challenge for ye, commander, but if it isn't a doozy.
They call them the garn. Wolves as black as night, and twice the size of a normal wolf, they can tear a man apart in seconds. Any beast in their right mind would be scared witless at the sight of such a predator.
There's a lone garn that's made it from their usual home in Frostfire, all the way over to Nagrand. Take your wolf, mount up, and bring it down. If the two of you survive, your wolf will truly be ready.
I'll hand it to ye, that's a fierce little mount ye got there. Here's the reins, enjoy!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Trained Snarler||Snarler-In-Training Whistle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.