Pets Versus Pests
|Carrotus Maximus defeated|
DescriptionI've been trying to get this place ready for your pets, but we've uncovered some rude pests while building the garrison. I tried to take care of them myself, but they are too tough for my meager team.
There's an angry carrot in the garden, an enormous rat eating our food rations, and an ornery water creature harassing the fishermen. If you can take care of them, I'll be free to finish up my work on your menagerie.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Garrison: Pet Menagerie|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 14,800 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.