A Fascinating Fungus
|Fungal Spores (12)|
DescriptionThe Zangar Shore is home to many peculiar strains of fungi, some of which are similar to those of our native Azeroth. However, one strain in particular is most fascinating!
I call it "Zangarium Draenormycota," due to its prevelance in Draenor's fungal ecosystem. This unique strain of fungus is highly adaptable and can be found on many of the living organisms throughout Zangar Shore.
Why does it exist? What properties does it hold?
To answer these questions, I will need additional spore samples.
The Zangar Shore is a dangerous place... what with the risk of fungal mutation and all.
Oh... I didn't mention that part before? I was sure I did!
No matter! You look hardy enough, I'm sure your genes are impervious to foreign fungal strains that your body has never before encountered!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.