|Filled Vial Labeled #1|
|Filled Vial Labeled #2|
|Filled Vial Labeled #3|
|Filled Vial Labeled #4|
|Box of Empty Vials|
DescriptionSee that tauren behind me--the one who looks like she's going to be ill at any moment? She was in Azshara recently. She claims she was wounded by some naga while making her way through the Ruins of Eldarath.
After fighting off a few of them, she took a break on the beach and drank from one of the tide pools. Now she's feeling nauseous... among other things.
I'd like to find out what she drank. Take this box, in it are some empty vials I labeled. Fill each at different pools and come back.
Let's get started on this then, shall we?
I've been studying her symptoms for some time now, and it's quite ugly. I'm surprised she's still standing. She's vomited three or four times all over the place... quite a pleasant odor.
Give me just a moment to put something together to test on our... friend.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Undercity
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.