The Warsong Threat
|Warsong Command Brief|
|Mixed Unit Tactics|
|Warsong Outrider Orders|
|Nagrand Scouting Report|
Description<The attack plans are scrawled onto the parchment in thick, black ink and bound in rough leather.>
To all outrider stations:
The warlord has commanded that all outriders prepare for a full assault upon the Alliance invaders in our land. Plans for the attack have been delivered to several of the remote outrider posts.
Blood and glory shall be ours as we trample the Alliance invaders beneath our feet!
The warlord commands and the Warsong obey! Lok'tar ogar!
Hmm... I see... yes... indeed!
These are obviously attack plans, as you yourself have stated, but they are most likely written by kobold pyromancers.
Strange though, I haven't seen any kobold pyromancers since my days in Azeroth. No matter! I assure you that the outpost is well armed and mostly fireproof!
If we are attacked, the outpost shan't fall. You have my word, commander!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.