Going to the Gordunni
DescriptionWe have a good supply of jovite in the arsenal now but there just isn't enough of the material in the mine to keep us in stock for long. Down south of here there's a mountain that's just full of the stuff but there's one problem; Ogres!
The Gordunni live on top of that mountain and they have begun trading the jovite to the Iron Horde.
We need to go down there and secure the minerals for ourselves.
I'll pack some supplies and meet you near their fortress down south.
I'm sure we'll find a use for everything.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.