|Carry crystal to primary pylon|
|Carry crystal to secondary pylon|
|Carry crystal to tertiary pylon|
DescriptionExarch Akama is too cautious, but we shouldn't ignore a threat from the Shadowmoon clan. It is good you are here!
Since we arrived on Draenor I have dedicated myself to recreating the technology we left behind. This large structure here is a defense ward. It should counter a Shadowmoon advance - provided we power it up.
I have prepared resonance crystals at my workshop to the south. Carry one crystal at a time to the three pylons that surround the ward, then activate the control panel nearby!
If this is the kind of technology Hataaru was able to cobble together from spare parts, you can only imagine the splendor of the world he came from.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Council of Exarchs
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.