|Honed Crystal tested|
|Polished Crystal tested|
|Harmonic Crystal tested|
|Barum's Notes (Provided)|
Description<This hefty tome contains notes on the refining and shaping of Draenor's natural gems and crystals, including several full-page technical diagrams depicting complex cut patterns.
The most recent pages detail a series of cuts intended to aid the draenei vindicators in battle.>
"...honed to a fine edge, the material can expose weaknesses..."
"when rounded and polished to such a degree, it wards off harmful..."
"...this incredible discovery that a crystal can be attuned to the bearer's vitality!"
This is my life's work, <name>. I cannot thank you enough.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Council of Exarchs
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.