The Threat in the South
DescriptionWith the Sha of Hatred dead, the greatest threat to this land is vanquished, but our travels along the southern border have made it exceedingly clear that the mantid forces in the Dread Wastes are on the move, and likely won't be held back for long.
If you wish to continue to aid the Shado-Pan, I would recommend reporting in to Bowmistress Li on the Serpent's Spine. She oversees the great wall that separates the terrors in the Dread Wastes from our bountiful lands to the east.
Pleased to meet you.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.