Just for Safekeeping, Of Course
|Codex of the Crusade|
DescriptionThere is a book of great value to me here in the halls.
Unfortunately, it's in the possession of Flameweaver Koegler. I've tried to get close to him before, but it's never quite worked out.
You might have better luck. Just watch out -- I hear that he's gone well and truly insane. The Flameweaver plans to burn every tome they have in the library.
He'll probably burn the Scarlet Halls down in the process.
<The Hooded Crusader rubs her hands together gleefully at the sight of the codex.>
And now, I have a checklist with the name of every Scarlet Crusader on it!
You know... just in case any of them are unaccounted for. I don't like loose ends.
|Waistguard of the Phalanx||Scarlet Champion's Belt|
|Verdone's Chewed Waistplate||Belt of Singed Shame|
|Bucket Tosser's Girdle||Cord of Bloody Evangelism|
|Scholarly Cord||Scarlet Archer's Links|
|Loksey's Lost Belt|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.