An End to the Suffering
|Darkmaster Gandling slain|
DescriptionThe key to lifting the curse of this place rests in the final death of Darkmaster Gandling.
Do it, $p, and make him suffer!
I owe you a debt, one which I can never repay. But, I thank you for lifting the curse off of my family.
Kel'Thuzad, the Lich King, and now Darkmaster Gandling -- all are dead.
Perhaps now I too can find some semblance of peace.
|Runed Deathbone Chestplate||Carver's Bloodsplattered Chestpiece|
|Coldforge Carapace||Patchwork Flesh Armor|
|Ghoulskin Vestments||Darkmaster's Spare Robe|
|Empowered Necropile Robe||Inscribed Bloodmail Hauberk|
|Foul Cadaverous Armor|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.