|Infected wildlife slain (6)|
DescriptionThe Empress's genemancers play with dangerous toys.
To the south, they are injecting local wildlife with pheromone-laden parasites, in an attempt to create monstrous mutations for war.
Carelessly, they have allowed their parasitic worms to escape into the local ecosystem.
Left unchecked, the infection will spread from one animal to another, until we have an outbreak.
I will inject you with a mild toxin. With it, you will be able to identify infected creatures.
Kill the carriers at once.
I doubt that the genemancers will stop their outrageous experimentation, but we must continue to thwart their efforts.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Lesser Charm of Good Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 130 reputation with The Klaxxi
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.