The Field Armorer
|Rankbite Shell Fragment (120)|
DescriptionThe Shado-Pan fight. As such, their armor often gets cut, scratched, torn, and burned. And it's my job to repair it.
I'm no armorer, but I can repair a broken piece of mail as long as the hole's not too big.
I prefer to use shell fragments from the tortoises that live in the wild fields to the northeast. Get some for me, and I can keep more Shado-Pan armored and alive.
|Mistborne Treads||Mistlurker Footguards|
|Earthmover Sabatons||Goldtalon Greaves|
|Swampwalker Treads||Steppebeast Boots|
|Osul Peak Sabatons||Temple Guardian Warboots|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 100 reputation with Shado-Pan
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.