|Kafa'goot "Deposit" Marked (15)|
DescriptionIt was a crazy idea: kafa berries go in the goot, seeds come out.
Kafa'kota is already rare and worth a fortune, but my cousin's invention--Kafa'goot--is GOURMET.
But it's over now. Uncle Keenbean is upset and peak is a muss. All that's left is to collect the rest of the Kafa'goot and never make it again.
I won't ask you to gather it--kind of a mussy task, not fit for hero-- just mark it so we can find it easily when the mountain is safe again.
I'll get up there and... harvest them soon.
<Cousin Gootfur begins wrapping long strips of linen around his hands.>
Can't believe I thought this was a good idea.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.