|Kafa-Crazed Yeti slain (5)|
DescriptionLots of yetis in Kota, yup. Usually not too dangerous. Usually just eat goots.
Then they ate the goots full of kafa...
<Keenbean shoots Gootfur a mean glance.>
Now they're moody, cranky, sleep a lot but never seem rested. Typical kafa addicts.
Gonna come outta those caves soon, I'm sure. Come lookin' for more kafa.
Then we all in trouble.
Yeti's are tough enough on their own - can't imagine what a cranky kafa-addict yeti must be like. You brave. Or lucky. Or dumb.
Maybe all three.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Cup of Kafa|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.