Keepin' the Haggis Flowin'
|Bag o' Sheep Innards|
|Sack of Oatmeal (4)|
|Mild Spices (5)|
DescriptionThe haggis must flow. Aye, it's a figure o' speech, for haggis'll ne'er flow! Ye dinnae want to know what'll happen if the people o' Ironforge don't get their haggis.
I'm working on the next batch, but I'm still missing a couple of ingredients.
Sognar Cliffbeard is the meat vendor in the Military Ward, an' he'll sell you the big bag o' sheep innards I need. Ye can buy mild spices from any cooking supplier and ye can find sacks o' oatmeal in any inn or among the supplies in the city.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.