|Hecklefang Hyena slain (6)|
DescriptionHey <name>, we've got a real problem here. There's an overpopulation of hyenas just west of the Sludge Fen, and they're starting to become a menace.
If I have to listen to them caterwauling one more night, I just might go crazy! Vernon over there says the hyenas might even have made off with one of his stabled pigs. We can't have that happening.
Can you go thin out the hyena numbers? You'll find them parading in broad daylight to the west.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.