Cub's First Toy
|Try out Winterspring Cat Toy|
DescriptionThe winterspring cub plays with a small tuft of fur from a large animal, batting the discarded hair about. While your cub looks like it's enjoying the new game, you wonder if it might get more enjoyment from a proper cat toy.
With a little bit of leather from a yeti pelt and some feathers from crazed moonkin, you could make a respectable toy. You'll need a hide from the yeti in the Ice Thistle Hills southeast of Everlook and feathers from the moonkin at the Hidden Grove or Owl Wing Thicket.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Winterspring Cub Whisker||Winterspring Cat Toy|
|Tough Yeti Hide|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,500 reputation with Wintersaber Trainers
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.