The Sands of Silithus
DescriptionLet's see... oh, here's a good one! Silithus!
So, apparently the Cenarion Circle needs assistance with an insect infestation of some sort.
Ugh! No thanks, not for me. I'm perfectly happy freezing to death here in Everlook if the alternative is bugs.
Hmm... it says here that visitors should speak with Windcaller Proudhorn, and the easiest way to get there is via the path up Un'Goro Crater's northwestern cliffs.
<Windcaller Proudhorn brushes some snow off of your shoulder.>
You've certainly come from far off.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.