A Delivery for Neeralak
|Crate of Sleeping Flamekin (Provided) (1)|
DescriptionThe warlocks of the Blackrock Clan often practice their magic in the Skull Warren, a cave on the eastern side of Dreadmaul Rock. Their leader, Xi'lun, is busy elsewhere, so the cave is currently being held by another of the Big Three: Dragon-Lord Neeralak. And Neeralak's expertise is in dragons, not in necromancy.
I've used the slumber sand on those flamekin you captured. Try to convince Neeralak that they're warlock imps, and not flamekin. When they wake up, they won't be happy.
I'm pretty sure that imps don't just fall asleep in boxes!
I'll take your word for it, though. I don't understand any of this warlock crap. Leave them in the corner.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.