Taking the Horn For Ourselves
|Horn of the Callers (Provided)|
Description<name>, it's Eitrigg. I want you to hold onto that horn. I'm sure we can improvise and find a way to work it into the plan.
I'm more than a little concerned about what Kaoshin said about attacking Redridge. We knew an attack was imminent, but not this soon!
Return to me, with the horn. We will talk again here, in Chiselgrip. And try not to ruin that disguise. You're not done with your undercover work yet.
I won't stand for that. Not as a Crusader. Not as an orc.
It's time we taught the Blackrock clan - my old clan - that their raiding days are over.
|Helm of Serendipity||Improvised Breastplate|
|Leggings of the Steppes|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.