It's Not About History, It's About Power
DescriptionThe Explorers' League may have a yeoman's knowledge of the actual act of digging. What they lack, however, is the good sense to USE the artifacts that they dig up. They stow their treasures in stagnant museums instead of using these items of power for their true purpose.
The dwarves are fools. Fortunately, they die easily.
You'll find them digging into canyon walls north of here. Take whatever you can out of their stubby-fingered hands, then return it to me.
Hieroglyph... interesting, but rather common.
What's this? I've never seen trogg craftsmanship of this caliber! You've stumbled upon something rare indeed, <name>.
We must not be so hasty as to overlook the troggs. They may be simple, but they know things about the deep, hidden places of this world.
You've performed well enough. Let's talk titans, shall we?
|Upstart's Breastplate||Counterfeit Chainmail|
|Excavation Bracers||Hooligan's Pantaloons|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Silvermoon City
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.