When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat
DescriptionI just can't get my invention to work! Gah!
That's it, I've decided. I'm going to cheat and use magic.
What my invention really needs is a solid piston that's thin enough to fit through a narrow copper tube, but strong enough to withstand repeated impact without breaking. The magical rods carried by those ogre magi to the north should work perfectly.
From what I can tell, only the instructors carry the strong staves.
|Goat Horn Band||Fuselight Chainmail|
|Goat Hide Boots||Goat Skin Mask|
|Wooly Goat Punchers|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.