Greasing the Wheel
|Banshee's Bells (10)|
DescriptionSorry about that. I was pretty sure you were one of those spider-beasts, doing a bad <race> impression.
How do you do? Gidwin Goldbraids, at your service. I'm in a bit of a hurry back to my caravan, but I was wondering if you might do me one last favor? My pal Fiona runs a small shop, and she could probably use some of these herbs that grow along the river shore.
I'm thinking if we give her some nice herbs, she'll be MUCH less likely to murder me. That's the plan, anyway.
Oh, Gidwin asked you to get them for me! That sweet little guy. Alright. He's off the hook for now.
|Giddy's Old Gloves||Thondroril River Boots|
|Treads of Banshee Bells||Flower Picker's Gloves|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.