Scouting the Shore
|Beach Head Control Point Scouted|
DescriptionIt's them or us, <class>. Only one of us can command this beach.
North of here you'll see a small hill with a commanding view of the shoreline. Whoever controls that hill will have the upper hand up and down the shore!
I need to know what the current situation is. Scout the beach head control point, marked by that enormous flag, and return to me.
You don't have to try to capture it, unless you're spoiling for a fight...
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.