The Hermit of Witch Hill
DescriptionThe marsh seems to have a strange effect on humans. Some grow mad simply by living here.
Anyone who has ever settled at Swamplight Manor has gone mad in a spectacular way. The latest owner, one "Swamp Eye" Jarl, is already showing signs.
I don't completely understand what's happening there, you'd have my thanks for looking into it.
The manor is at the eastern edge of the swamp. Trek east across Bluefen and past North Point Tower. The manor is in a haunted patch of land called Witch Hill.
Perhaps you have an appreciation for fine cuisine, then? Good, you can help!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.