Alzzin the Wildshaper
|Zevrim Thornhoof slain|
|Alzzin the Wildshaper slain|
DescriptionThe monster responsible for the ruin you see before you is called Alzzin the Wildshaper. To reach him, however, you will need to also slay Zevrim Thornhoof, the satyr who currently holds the still noble ancient Old Ironbark in his grasp.
Once Ironbark is free, he will help you make an entrance into Alzzin's domain. Enter and slay him without mercy, for there is no other way.
|Warpwood Bow||Warpwood Bark Vest|
|Warpwood Shield||Warpwood Leaf Mantle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.