DescriptionSo we've got troggs working for kobolds, and kobolds working for gnolls. The gnolls must've moved in from the Wetlands.
How do I know? Well, they brought friends, because what's left of the Loch is swarming with Bluegill murlocs that were never there before.
Pests are pests, but this coordination is worrying. I need you to talk to Cannary Caskshot. She's one of the best hunters in these parts, and she'll know how to handle murlocs, if you can pull her away from her mug long enough.
And every single stinkin' one of them deserved what they got! You hear me?
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.