Cementing Our Victory
|Verrall River Muck (10)|
DescriptionOur alliance with the Dragonmaw is secured, but this port is far from combat ready. These flimsy wooden walls are an embarrassment to the Warchief.
When water elementals carve their way through rock, as they have in the Verrall River, they create a peculiar kind of muck. It spreads easily and dries harder than the hardest stone. It's the perfect mortar for large-scale construction.
Go to the river delta northwest of here and collect some Verrall River muck. Even a little will go a long way.
Now that's the stuff! I'll start mixing and diluting this with gravel and water. Just a few handfuls of this can enhance enough cement for an entire stone tower.
We've got big plans for this port, <name>. You'll see!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.