Livin' the Life
|Livin' the Life!|
|Two-Shoed Lou's Old House|
DescriptionListen, I really shouldn't be talkin' to you, but I owe Horatio a favor or two. I don't really know nothin' about what happened to the Furlbrows, but I might be able to point you in the right direction.
<Lou hands you a large crate.>
That crate used to be my home before I struck it rich. Now I'm livin' the life every hobo dreams of!
Right, so you take that there livin' crate and head to the Jangolode Mine, southwest of here. Head to the back of the mine and once there, hide in the crate.
STOP! STOP! STOP! I don't wanna hear it! I don't wanna know and I don't care! That kind of information is liable to get you killed 'round these parts.
I got one more bit of information for you and then we're done!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.