|Insignia of the Horde General|
DescriptionBy the time that we received word that Hellscream had sent another mag'har orc to oversee the Horde troops in southern Stonetalon, it was too late. Camp Aparaje was burned to the ground and all Grimtotem in the area incinerated.
Now the Horde have four of their most fearsome generals commanding the battle for Greatwood Vale, including the mag'har, General Glubgok.
You must travel to the ruins of Camp Aparaje, south of here, and kill the generals. We stop the Horde NOW! Return to me with their mark!
Yes, ally, you have done it! It will take Hellscream weeks to recover from this blow. Southern Stonetalon belongs to the Grimtotem... and the Alliance, of course.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.