They Put the Assass in... Never Mind
|Krom'gar Assassin slain (12)|
|Infrared Heat Detection Device|
DescriptionAh, the Explorers' League - such a profound group of morons. Not only do we have tauren ghosts up our butts, the Explorers' League has also managed to open up a backdoor to the primary Horde base in Stonetalon, Krom'gar Fortress.
Now we've got Krom'gar assassins silently executing everyone in the mine.
I need you to head in there and clean house.
I almost forgot to give you these goggles. Put them on immediately. They'll make all the stealthed assassins in the mine plainly visible.
Hey, this thing on?
<You hear a tapping sound.>
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.